We are seeking national recognition as an established theological belief system and raising funds to begin circulation of our texts as well as for filing fees so that we can file as a church with the IRS so that we can carry out our mission.
If you would like to Donate, you can do so HERE
OR PayPal us a donation at:
OR Donate to us by sending us used books on East Asian Philosophy, Theology and/or Martial Arts that we may sell at a low cost to make readily accessible to the general public
Shinbushido-Kyo places a strong emphasis on education and seeks to make readily available classical theological and philosophical concepts through:
1) Widespread circulation of classical and modern East Asian Theological and Philosophical texts
2) Creating commentary on classical and modern East Asian texts
3) The creation of online education courses relating to Bushido ethics and thought
4) Supporting and promoting art and music related to martial arts, Asian thought and meditation practices
5) Offering tutoring services for those interested in learning more about classical East Asian philosophy
6) Holding regular podcasts relating to martial arts and creating theological and philosophical discussion topics
7) Organizing martial arts events
8) Publishing new books & materials laying out a cohesive picture of Shinbushido-Kyo's theological and philosophical concepts
With your help you can help contribute to our mission so that we may get official recognition and be able to begin our mission.
We already have a book in publication titled "Shinbushido-Kyo: The New Way of the Warrior Theology" available HERE
We have begun making courses available to the public as well available HERE & HERE
Please also feel free to visit our website for more information HERE
Thank you all for your help and support, Osu!